The purpose of this paper is to identify the components of a typical mobile enterprise solution, and to define the role each of them provides the user.
Website performance is a major pillar of the web experience; even the richest of sites will deliver a poor experience if it is not available or lags in load time or responsiveness. The stakes are rising as a new generation, accustomed to being constantly connected through mobile devices, advances to becoming the mainstream consumer market of tomorrow. Read on.
With the agility and intelligence provided by their management tools, Columbia sportswear is transforming IT to be much more service oriented in fulfilling business requests and delivering resources as needed. It’s allowing IT to “never say no” with an infrastructure that can handle nearly any project that comes through the door.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organisation. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
In this whitepaper, we will discuss how the complexity of a system like ERP can be reduced, and how the huge spectrum of functionality and information that an application encompasses can be made easier to navigate. In short, we will discuss ERP usability, with special attention to allowing you to consider usability as a criterion in your enterprise application selection process.
Like a civil engineering endeavor or sizable construction project, implementing an enterprise-wide application like an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to help run your business is a costly and complex process. And just as would be the case with any significant undertaking, success is not a given. A certain amount of planning, discipline and wisdom are required to complete implementation in a timely manner and to make sure that the new enterprise system put into place meets the requirements of your business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA