The existence of an established and stable governance risk and compliance strategy is extremely important to public and private sector organisations as they strive to meet an evergrowing range of regulatory demands. Given the current constraints, it is one of the few areas where the vast majority of organisations intend to either maintain or in many cases increase spending. Read more.
In the first of a whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Information Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives principled performance. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google age-discrimination lawsuit may become monster
- Telstra acquires HCS from Inabox
- Westpac CIO: How my ‘200-year-old startup’ stays agile
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW