The existence of an established and stable governance risk and compliance strategy is extremely important to public and private sector organisations as they strive to meet an evergrowing range of regulatory demands. Given the current constraints, it is one of the few areas where the vast majority of organisations intend to either maintain or in many cases increase spending. Read more.
In the first of a whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Information Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives principled performance. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA