Read about how Molina Healthcare managed to increase application performance and speed provisioning while reducing data centre footprint by implementing agile infrastructure to meet increased demand for services.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
This infographic details the effects a new operating system that has solved desktop problems for more than 700,000 healthcare professionals, 1.8 million financial service users, 250,000 education users, over 300,000 pharmaceutical users and 1.7 million public sector users on more than 6 million end points.
To support its team of 300 physicians and 20 offsite facilities, the technical staff of Riverview Hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, require a performance-focused infrastructure for its electronic health records. The speed at which doctors can retrieve patient data is determined by the response times of this server and the performance of its database. In this casestudy, we look at how its caregivers can spend more time with their patients rather than an application.
St. Vincent’s Hospital in Australia offers best-in-class services, facilities, and expertise, along with educational opportunities to the residents of the greater Sydney area and NSW. They faced a challenge of meeting the demand to deliver Apps on mobile devices while maintaining the security of patient data. Download now to find out the solution they deployed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW