Read about how Molina Healthcare managed to increase application performance and speed provisioning while reducing data centre footprint by implementing agile infrastructure to meet increased demand for services.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
This infographic details the effects a new operating system that has solved desktop problems for more than 700,000 healthcare professionals, 1.8 million financial service users, 250,000 education users, over 300,000 pharmaceutical users and 1.7 million public sector users on more than 6 million end points.
To support its team of 300 physicians and 20 offsite facilities, the technical staff of Riverview Hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, require a performance-focused infrastructure for its electronic health records. The speed at which doctors can retrieve patient data is determined by the response times of this server and the performance of its database. In this casestudy, we look at how its caregivers can spend more time with their patients rather than an application.
St. Vincent’s Hospital in Australia offers best-in-class services, facilities, and expertise, along with educational opportunities to the residents of the greater Sydney area and NSW. They faced a challenge of meeting the demand to deliver Apps on mobile devices while maintaining the security of patient data. Download now to find out the solution they deployed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
- Google goes after SharePoint with new enterprise tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC