Read about how Molina Healthcare managed to increase application performance and speed provisioning while reducing data centre footprint by implementing agile infrastructure to meet increased demand for services.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
This infographic details the effects a new operating system that has solved desktop problems for more than 700,000 healthcare professionals, 1.8 million financial service users, 250,000 education users, over 300,000 pharmaceutical users and 1.7 million public sector users on more than 6 million end points.
To support its team of 300 physicians and 20 offsite facilities, the technical staff of Riverview Hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, require a performance-focused infrastructure for its electronic health records. The speed at which doctors can retrieve patient data is determined by the response times of this server and the performance of its database. In this casestudy, we look at how its caregivers can spend more time with their patients rather than an application.
St. Vincent’s Hospital in Australia offers best-in-class services, facilities, and expertise, along with educational opportunities to the residents of the greater Sydney area and NSW. They faced a challenge of meeting the demand to deliver Apps on mobile devices while maintaining the security of patient data. Download now to find out the solution they deployed.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- Alibaba Cloud offers gateway to China for Australian enterprises
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEnterprise Storage and Converged Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersSA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistSA
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW