Read about how Molina Healthcare managed to increase application performance and speed provisioning while reducing data centre footprint by implementing agile infrastructure to meet increased demand for services.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
This infographic details the effects a new operating system that has solved desktop problems for more than 700,000 healthcare professionals, 1.8 million financial service users, 250,000 education users, over 300,000 pharmaceutical users and 1.7 million public sector users on more than 6 million end points.
To support its team of 300 physicians and 20 offsite facilities, the technical staff of Riverview Hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, require a performance-focused infrastructure for its electronic health records. The speed at which doctors can retrieve patient data is determined by the response times of this server and the performance of its database. In this casestudy, we look at how its caregivers can spend more time with their patients rather than an application.
St. Vincent’s Hospital in Australia offers best-in-class services, facilities, and expertise, along with educational opportunities to the residents of the greater Sydney area and NSW. They faced a challenge of meeting the demand to deliver Apps on mobile devices while maintaining the security of patient data. Download now to find out the solution they deployed.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers
- Google clashes with Microsoft over Windows flaw disclosure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- TPXamarin DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD