When competition is tough and resources are limited, corporate leaders are depending on growing their existing capabilities in order to grow their business. Information technology can be a unique catalyst for business growth, delivering a competitive advantage when creatively applied to established and emerging problems. Read more on what trends are accelerating the value of IT.
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Power management techniques for reducing IT energy consumption can provide significant opportunities for operational cost savings and other business value. To maximise effectiveness in the data centre, however, a holistic approach must be employed that identifies, monitors, and addresses all applicable energy-consuming components. Utilising the appropriate tools, enterprises can overcome the most challenging inhibitors to implementing “green IT” initiatives. In this white paper, we explore the best approaches to developing, deploying, and managing an effective data centre power management solution.
Out-of-control data centres that lack reliability and proper security often result in systemic instances of lost productivity and operational cost overruns. By proactively enabling services for controlling access to the infrastructure and monitoring for activity, management decisions can be made to improve data centre services that more effectively meet organizational requirements. In this whitepaper, we compare data centre management products, which provide both access control and holistic monitoring services to ensure reliable, secure, and cost effective data centre implementations. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW