To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Power management techniques for reducing IT energy consumption can provide significant opportunities for operational cost savings and other business value. To maximise effectiveness in the data centre, however, a holistic approach must be employed that identifies, monitors, and addresses all applicable energy-consuming components. Utilising the appropriate tools, enterprises can overcome the most challenging inhibitors to implementing “green IT” initiatives. In this white paper, we explore the best approaches to developing, deploying, and managing an effective data centre power management solution.
Out-of-control data centres that lack reliability and proper security often result in systemic instances of lost productivity and operational cost overruns. By proactively enabling services for controlling access to the infrastructure and monitoring for activity, management decisions can be made to improve data centre services that more effectively meet organizational requirements. In this whitepaper, we compare data centre management products, which provide both access control and holistic monitoring services to ensure reliable, secure, and cost effective data centre implementations. Click to download!
When competition is tough and resources are limited, corporate leaders are depending on growing their existing capabilities in order to grow their business. Information technology can be a unique catalyst for business growth, delivering a competitive advantage when creatively applied to established and emerging problems. Read more on what trends are accelerating the value of IT.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTData Analyst LeadSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTProject Manager- SAP FICO implementationNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge Routing and SwitchingVIC
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- FT.Net Developer (x2)NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Developer/DevOpsVIC
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTAdministrator - Land and PowerNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTPolicy & Programme OfficerACT
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD