NEC wanted to reduce network management costs, while increasing network visibility, decreasing mean-time-to-repair, improving stability and mitigating the risk of downtime. Download today to hear from Cameron Craig, Senior department manager of NEC on what approach they took and why.
In this case-study, find how a client and innovation focus can deliver a competitive advantage in future technology investments. In this company snapshot, we look at how strategies that demands not just hardware, software or services, but a combination of all three. Click to download.
Business users are accessing more data, across more devices than ever before. For IT departments, this means an increasing number of problems. This whitepaper details a number of strategies to help prevent challenges in cost, efficiency and security, now and into the future.
E-mail has become one of the most critical applications in an organization’s IT infrastructure. Organizations increasingly rely on messaging tools for individual and organizational effectiveness. As a result, messaging administrators face a constant challenge as they continually seek to manage the conflicting demands of availability, agility, and cost. Read on.
If your business has plans that include aggressive growth and aspires to be a best-in-class organization, your IT systems and applications need to be up to the task. Homegrown solutions or outdated software can hamper the execution of your strategic vision. If your IT infrastructure and maintenance costs are affecting your ability to stay competitive, then a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite is well worth exploring. This eBook explores the core components of a cloud-based ERP solution that delivers enterprise-class software without sacrificing functionality or changes to business processes and with no additional cost for infrastructure and complicated integrations.
Moving to the cloud and Google Apps yields many benefits: a streamlined IT infrastructure, a platform for innovation and increased employee satisfaction to name but a few. And significant cost savings don't hurt either. In this live workshop, we'll review a financial framework to help you build a business case for moving to the cloud. We'll share tips on what other customers have done and take your questions.
In a world with high-demanding IT infrastructures and networks, where perimeters are no longer well defined and where threats grow more intelligent every day, we need to define the right way to protect enterprises in the ever-changing threat landscape. Download today to define your security blueprint.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCBusiness and Change Deployment LeadVIC
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW