Business users are accessing more data, across more devices than ever before. For IT departments, this means an increasing number of problems. This whitepaper details a number of strategies to help prevent challenges in cost, efficiency and security, now and into the future.
In a world with high-demanding IT infrastructures and networks, where perimeters are no longer well defined and where threats grow more intelligent every day, we need to define the right way to protect enterprises in the ever-changing threat landscape. Download today to define your security blueprint.
As mobile workstyles reinvent the way people and businesses operate, IT organisations have never been in a better position to enable new levels of mobility, productivity and efficiency. Yet they are constrained by the high cost of their legacy endpoint environment, which prevents them from making strategic investments in innovation. In this whitepaper, we look at different case studies that have transformed their business by looking at solutions that deliver mobility within their existing budget. Click to download!
Desktop virtualisation is quickly becoming a mainstream IT strategy for companies of all sizes. But as mobile workstyles and cloud computing transform IT, desktop virtualisation has enabled a transition within IT to a service-based approach. Find out how to meet the needs of your users so that they can work more effectively and securly from wherever, however and on whatever device they work from. Click to download!
Read how the University of Maryland University College boosted faculty and staff productivity by refreshing outdated computers and migrating to a standardized Windows 7 environment. • UMUC has the largest enrolment of any public university in the US and was one of the first universities in the US to offer online degree programs • The university operates a large distributed IT infrastructure with thousands of desktops • After upgrading its desktop environment, the number of help desk requests has fallen, and the volume of calls related to hardware failures has dropped significantly
IT infrastructure is the backbone of today's modern business. It enables rapid expansion into new, fast-growing markets. It is at the core of new customer services offerings such as mobile commerce. It is the key to successfully exploiting an explosion in data and data analytics within business processes.
This white paper discusses how virtualisation helps organizations around the globe turn their IT infrastructures into true competitive assets. We take a look at the challenges facing today’s organizations as they seek to implement the foundations of a virtualized infrastructure and present some best practices for these implementations. Read on.
Moving to the cloud and Google Apps yields many benefits: a streamlined IT infrastructure, a platform for innovation and increased employee satisfaction to name but a few. And significant cost savings don't hurt either. In this live workshop, we'll review a financial framework to help you build a business case for moving to the cloud. We'll share tips on what other customers have done and take your questions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
- Will Supreme Court settle network neutrality issue?
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC