Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's DeepMind A.I. can slash data center power use 40%
- Chinese $1.2B deal for Opera crumples
- How to build a strong employee referral culture
- Publishers rely on Facebook at their own peril
- Microsoft customizes Surface tablets for enterprises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC