Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- TPJava DeveloperSA