The first response of many IT organisations to the influx of consumer-grade and employee-owned mobile devices has been to lock down and control every mobile device in the enterprise through mobile device management (MDM) solutions. Yet, the transformation of computing through mobility, consumerisation, bring-your-own device (BYOD) and flex-work offers powerful benefits for today’s organisations - but it poses significant challenges for IT. Download now to find out what is the best approach for mobility management.
Today’s IT managers need to weigh up the threats and vulnerabilities Mobile Device Management is susceptible to, while at the same time being able to deliver their users convenience and usability. Such solutions need to be fast, reliable and, more importantly, secure. Download how to find this middle ground in this FAQ!
With mobility being the challenge for IT managers, users are looking for the freedom of choice in their smartphone and tablet use. However, companies need to weigh up the choice with unexplored issues of compliance, data liability and support. Find out the seven factors to help you choose between Mobile Device Management solutions. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC