This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.
Read this independent research report to learn how business managers around the world are using Cloud applications. Discover the top motivations for adopting the Cloud, the most common problems and recurring pitfalls; common barriers to Cloud application integration and the consequences of security breaches and compliance issues.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers
- Google clashes with Microsoft over Windows flaw disclosure
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)VIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)NSW
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW