This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.
Read this independent research report to learn how business managers around the world are using Cloud applications. Discover the top motivations for adopting the Cloud, the most common problems and recurring pitfalls; common barriers to Cloud application integration and the consequences of security breaches and compliance issues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW