Read this independent research report to learn how business managers around the world are using Cloud applications. Discover the top motivations for adopting the Cloud, the most common problems and recurring pitfalls; common barriers to Cloud application integration and the consequences of security breaches and compliance issues.
This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW