Say “so long” to silos. This white paper explains why a multi-domain MDM solution is far better than single-domain, single-focused point solutions. You’ll learn what to look for in a multi-domain solution so you don’t outgrow it or are forced to purchase multiple products down the road. You’ll also get tips on how to select a multi-domain solution that can lead to multiple benefits over many years. The age of multi-domain MDM is here. See why you should say “hello” to it!
Welcome to Volume Three of the “Intelligent Guide to Enterprise BPM.” Get ready for an education in automation—Process Automation, that is. This white paper goes into detail about the Process Automation entry point into an Enterprise Business Process Management (BPM) program. Read on to learn how Process Automation opens up new ways to help your business do things faster—like open up a new sales channel or deliver customer orders. Discover how Process Automation enables your business to run smoother and consistently in an orchestrated way. With a true Enterprise BPM solution, you can automate newly designed processes far easier than starting from scratch.
In this white paper, we build on the “Intelligent Guide to Enterprise BPM: V olume One” in which we described the three entry points where you can begin to build true Enterprise BPM. In this white paper we explain the value of Process T ransformation, the entry point to strategy and design. Successful implementation of Process T ransformation will mean you have successfully documented, standardized, harmonized, managed—as well as analyzed and improved—your business processes. T he next two white papers will detail the other two entry points: Process Automation and Process Intelligence.
You are about to get a lot smarter about Enterprise Business Process Management (BPM ). T his article is the first in a series of our soon-to-be-published book, “The Intelligent Guide to Enterprise BPM .” So consider this first article your all-important primer.
This is the conclusion of a study for the R otterdam U niversity carried out by J onathan B roer in the summer of 2008, ordered by BPM and E A software vendor IDS S cheer. B roer questioned 161 respondents from 89 organizations representing a range of industries about their vision and implementation of the enterprise architecture concept.
webMethods Optimize for B2B offers a set of technology capabilities commonly described as Business Activity Monitoring (BAM). To appreciate the value of Optimize and how it operates in conjunction with webMethods Trading Networks, it is helpful to understand the basic concepts behind BAM and how the technology is applied in a business setting. Read on.
The fact is that companies are increasingly using SOA to gain competitive business advantage. Distilled down to seven essential SOA practices, the following list enables IT professionals to tightly align SOA investments with their organization’s business priorities. Using these practices can help with driving competitive advantage and adding measurable business value...and that’s a sure way for IT pros to win recognition and ongoing support within their companies.
Service-oriented architecture (SOA) has moved beyond hype to widespread acceptance as an IT strategy for delivering business value. SOA promotes the notion of modularity, providing overwhelming flexibility and superior economics for addressing business demands. However, undertaking the transformation to SOA is not without its challenges. If left unchecked, your inventory of SOA assets will become unmanageable; the reuse of services will diminish in favor of custom development; or even worse, modifications will be made to your existing services that break other business processes. The purpose of SOA governance is to help you ensure that this does not happen. This paper outlines the most compelling reasons for you to establish SOA governance within your organization.
The Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) model has become the cornerstone of business computing. Its ability to greatly accelerate the development of business-critical applications promotes business agility, decreases time-to-value and total cost of ownership (TCO), and greatly increases the efficiency and strategic value of IT. SOA implementations tend to be complex, IT decision makers should carefully consider their choice of a SOA platform in terms of its ability to simplify the fundamental development, deployment, and management tasks involved. Read on.
Companies worldwide are actively deploying service-oriented architecture (SOA) infrastructures using web services, both in intranet and extranet environments. While web services offer many advantages over traditional alternatives (e.g., distributed objects or custom software), deploying networks of interconnected web services still presents key challenges, especially in terms of security and management.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCUI DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD