Native tools often lack the necessary functionality to effectively customise your environment to meet the needs of your business. In this on-demand webcast, Dan Barker and Alexander Kirillov will explore the various options available to customising your environment, as well as their limitations. See how to best use the options available for application change management and how to get the best out of an investment.
Organisations are finding compelling reasons to adopt or upgrade to SharePoint 2013. The platform includes a variety of new and enhanced functionality for end users, but many organisations are still unsure how to manage the new platform. In this webcast, we’ll explore several tools that make SharePoint 2013 management easier than ever before.
Social features are powerful tools to empower collaboration and accelerate adoption of the platform. Unfortunately, those features are widely misunderstood, and therefore the benefits of social tools are lost. Discover how you can make the most of these new features to ensure adoption and collaboration while maintaining security best practices in this on-demand webcast.
SharePoint 2013’s social features are powerful tools to empower collaboration and accelerate adoption of the platform. Unfortunately, those features are widely misunderstood, and therefore the benefits of SharePoint social are lost. Discover how you can make the most of these new features to ensure SharePoint adoption and collaboration while maintaining security best practices in this on-demand webcast.
SharePoint 2013’s social features are powerful tools to empower collaboration and accelerate adoption of the platform. Unfortunately, those features are widely misunderstood, and therefore the benefits of SharePoint social are lost. This white paper will help you to answer basic questions about SharePoint social. Read on.
IT managers are keenly aware of the investment their organisations have made in SharePoint and the many advantages it offers, including improvements in content collaboration, access to business intelligence, data security, compliance and auditing. But this is lagging because users simply don’t care about all of these advantages. Fortunately, there are practices that lead to successful adoption. Adopting those practices, and avoiding techniques that only turn users off, is a proven path to SharePoint success. Learn more.
Effective management of your SharePoint environment is critical to its security, reliability and usefulness to your organisation. This tech brief explores the native options for managing IT solutions and explains how management solutions complement those native tools, with a focus on reporting, security, storage, backup and recovery, and user adoption.
It has never been more critical that you use the proper tools to customise Web application platforms in order to meet the unique needs of your organisation or line of business. In this paper we share several options for how to easily customise the development options and discover how our solutions enable you to deploy applications quickly, eliminating the need for costly custom development. Click for more!
More and more business applications are being created by “citizen developers” - end users who are not IT developers but who create solutions for themselves and their groups. This white paper explores six reasons to embrace citizen development in an intelligent way that minimises risks and maximises the return on your investment. Read now.
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative, it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their shared goals. At its best, governance means empowering self-governance, with tools like delegated access, effective reporting, and automated policy enforcement. This whitepaper explains how to create a “governance for all” strategy that will enhance shared adoption and its benefits to the organization. Read now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
- Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTBusiness Analysis | Business Case | ProcurementVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant -10056987-001VIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW