In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
This white paper is to present and discuss the ShoreTel TCO Tool—an analytical method that informs and accelerates the technology evaluation process by calculating and comparing the TCO of available IP-based UC systems.
This white paper will highlight WebFOCUS Hyperstage, an effective and economical way for users of Information Builders’ WebFOCUS BI platform to achieve outstanding reporting and analytic performance – even in the face of expanding data volumes. Hyperstage is a query-optimized data store, embedded directly into the WebFOCUS environment. Read on.
Agility, or business flexibilty, and low cost TCO have become equally important to companies that will succeed in a changing global marketplace. Read on.
It’s impossible to conduct a storage conversation these days without talking about “solid-state” or “flash storage.” Along with “virtualisation” and “cloud,” it’s one of those de-rigueur phrases. And, like those other two, flash is suffering from an over-exposure that can assume familiarity and understanding where it does not exist.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
A lot of ICT outsourcing arrangements go off the rails, failing to achieve the financial objectives of one of the parties to the arrangement. This report discusses why ICT outsourcing arrangements rarely reduce the real costs for an outsourcing client without a significant change of scope or quality of service. • There are plenty of intangible benefits to be gained from outsourcing that don’t always translate into hard dollars • CFOs and CEOs may demand ICT cost reductions, and CIOs may be genuinely trying to meet these demands, but the underlying and real reason why companies go to outsourcing lies in other areas • This paper provides examples of how outsourcing ICT infrastructure can change the way you do business
Application delivery controllers are essential to network uptime and performance. This whitepaper explores how to reduce TCO and improve efficiency by deploying ADCs in active-active clusters, and what appliances are best to support this activity.
In this whitepaper, Strategy Analytics present the findings of extensive research into the total cost of ownership (TCO) and security across major mobile platforms. Find out about the challenges companies are encountering in the face of the four Cs: Compliance, Control, Cost and Consumerisation. Click to download.
Customers are increasingly virtualising their environments to maximize capacity and cut cost. With only a few Flash drives and the software products in the FAST Suite, EMC VNX customers can realise those same benefits in their storage environment with a Flash 1st data strategy. Download now and find out how customers no longer have to compromise between performance & TCO.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTService Delivery Manager - EnterpriseACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW