Read this white paper to learn why cloud-based security offers superior protection that meets today’s requirements for identifying and preventing access to malicious sites and applications while reducing management complexity and IT staff time and effort. This whitepaper discusses: • Increased use of mobile devices and the associated risks • Ways to address security challenges • Benefits of cloud-based anti-malware solutions
Advanced Persistent Threats strive to remain undetected in the network in order to gain access to the valuable data. Once in, it can be an arduous task for system administrators to detect any malicious activity in the network. In this whitepaper, we look at the methods used for malicious activity and what efforts can be taken to mitigate the problem.
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) refer to a category of threats that aggressively pursue and chosen targets that over time attempt to get deeper into their network. For Enterprises, this is a high priority threat as human and systemic weaknesses can be mitigated with correct practices and solutions. In this report we look at targeted attack campaigns and how these can be mitigated.
At one point, it seemed that phishing was receding to the status of a minor issue threatening only naïve consumers. However new cybercriminals and phishing techniques have lead this to become a greater concern. Download how to find out how phishing became the No. 1 web threat, and which web security solution can best protect your company.
Anittel Group has provided managed technology and connectivity services to organisations for more than 15 years, expanding to become one of the world’s largest full-service, IT and telecommunications companies. Previously, Anittel deployed an in-built antivirus solution as part of its managed service offering, which addressed a number of its customers’ needs, except for individual malware infections, which occurred as often as a several times a week. In this case study, find out what they did to solve this problem.
Virtualisation and cloud computing have changed the face of today’s datacentre. Yet as organisations move from physical environments to a mix of physical, virtual, and cloud, many have addressed the prevailing threat landscape with yesterday’s mix of legacy security solutions. In this whitepaper, we find that the results can actually threaten desired performance gains, such as leaving unintentional security gaps. Download to find out more!
Virtualisation and cloud computing can help your organisation achieve a significant ROI as well as savings in hardware costs, operational expenditures, and energy demands - all while achieving improvements in service quality and business agility. Despite this potential, many organisations maintain their existing physical server security, unaware that this limits their ability to maximize their use of virtualisation and cloud technologies. Find out how to identify these security gaps and how best to close them. Click to download!
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC