This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs).
• Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
The PDF is the most widely used file type among business professionals, and now IT pros are beginning to recognize that Adobe’s Acrobat Standard software is not the only choice application available. This whitepaper lists nine common factors that might motivate you to switch.
Challenges: - Legacy disk-based SAN performance plummeted with the addition of just 10 VDI users. - The management complexities of the legacy disk-based SAN did not allow for a "set-it-and-forget-it" operation, but the organization required simplicity. Results: - Currently supporting 250 virtual desktops, with more to be deployed - Reduced latency to sub-millisecond - Dramatically simplified storage management - Achieved 12-to-1 data reduction
Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
This whitepaper provides provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated threats by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted in 3,056 organizations worldwide in 2012. The application and threat patterns discussed within this report dispel the position that social networking, filesharing and video applications are the most common threat vectors, while reaffirming that internal applications are highly prized targets.
Authentication is the most visible security control for applications used by enterprises and their customers. Individuals who would like more details regarding strong authentication methods available today to secure access to corporate networks and enterprise or customer applications. Learn how your environment will dictate which method is right for you.
Applications and services are made up of more components and integrations today, than they were a few years ago. Development is pressed to deliver more functionality, faster, focusing on small, incremental changes, using agile methodologies and tools. In this whitepaper, we look at how application release automation is the only way to gain true control of a complex matrix of applications, releases and environment variations.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCService Desk Tier 3 EngineerQLD
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW