Looking to improve your customer service? This whitepaper lists 52 apps that offer comprehensive platforms and innovative tools to engage and interact with customers at every stage of the relationship – with live chat, co-browsing, integrated social communications, and much more.
Mobile devices are not just another type of endpoint. Inherent features (e.g., camera, accelerometer, proximity sensor, etc.) coupled with the always-connected, readily available nature of these devices represent an opportunity for improvement in enterprise user productivity.
Enterprises can begin to realize this potential by allowing use of corporate data in both custom-built and commercially available mobile apps. Mobile workflows resulting from interactions between these apps can be faster and more intuitive than those on a PC. However, the need to always retain control over corporate data should give an enterprise pause before sanctioning the widespread use of sensitive business information on mobile devices.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
- Google goes after SharePoint with new enterprise tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW