Backup and recovery has become an essential element of data protection. Information is useless if customers, employees or business partners can’t access it when needed. This paper provides a quick guide for gaining smart backup to benefit business.
Availability and integrity of information, or the lack of it, can directly impact revenues and profits and company reputation
How you back up – the people, process and infrastructure you have in place – can affect key business initiatives
Good back up can accelerate or decelerate the pace at which you roll out new applications or extend virtualization across your organization
Organisations of all shapes and sizes need a new approach to data protection that addresses the challenges of data growth, but IT budgets are not keeping pace with the escalating costs of supporting storage requirements. This whitepaper explores how securing and retrieving organisational data will need to be done more efficiently.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW