Backup and recovery has become an essential element of data protection. The availability and integrity of data can directly impact revenues, profits, and company reputations. The people, process and infrastructure involved can also affect key business initiatives. This whitepaper explains the real challenges of traditional architecture, and why protection storage architecture might be the solution.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
It’s high time we tamed the monster we created! Against a backdrop of sustained and uncontrollable data growth, most of today’s operational problems revolve around backup and recovery. Understanding the hidden costs and implications for data protection strategies is critical, but the complexity of the nebulous and amorphous cloud can make everything hazy. This white paper breaks it down to different dimensions of virtualisation and how to deliver the productivity and flexibility it promises.
Virtualization affords organizations multiple opportunities to reduce power, optimize hardware utilization, improve application availability and ultimately drive down costs. In light of its benefits, it is no surprise that virtualization penetration has surpassed 50% of all server workloads and continues to grow. In this guide, we evaluate prominent virtual server backup software solutions and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW