This ESG Lab Validation report documents hands-on testing of today's virtual server data protection and identifies the market leaders. Download now to find out how each solution measured up against best practices in virtual data protection.
This ESG Lab Validation report documents hands-on testing of backup appliances, which offers advanced data protection for virtual and physical environments. Download now to find out about the out-of-the-box experience, ease of management, and cost-effectiveness of this all-in-one, integrated hardware and software solution.
Virtualisation continues to be one of the fastest growing trends in IT. With many companies experiencing success virtualising their test and development environments, the new frontier is now tier-1 applications. How do you ensure these business-critical workloads are highly protected and available? This session will review the risks and management challenges associated with virtualisation, and how to address these issues from two angles: protecting critical data and securing the virtual server environment.
There is a definite need for better data protection solutions in today’s enterprise data centres. The question is whether to continue with software-only backup and recovery solutions, or to make the move to a purpose-built backup appliance with de-duplication capabilities. This paper discusses the trends that have made modernising backup and recovery an urgent priority. Click to download.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia