This ESG Lab Validation report documents hands-on testing of today's virtual server data protection and identifies the market leaders. Download now to find out how each solution measured up against best practices in virtual data protection.
This ESG Lab Validation report documents hands-on testing of backup appliances, which offers advanced data protection for virtual and physical environments. Download now to find out about the out-of-the-box experience, ease of management, and cost-effectiveness of this all-in-one, integrated hardware and software solution.
Virtualisation continues to be one of the fastest growing trends in IT. With many companies experiencing success virtualising their test and development environments, the new frontier is now tier-1 applications. How do you ensure these business-critical workloads are highly protected and available? This session will review the risks and management challenges associated with virtualisation, and how to address these issues from two angles: protecting critical data and securing the virtual server environment.
There is a definite need for better data protection solutions in today’s enterprise data centres. The question is whether to continue with software-only backup and recovery solutions, or to make the move to a purpose-built backup appliance with de-duplication capabilities. This paper discusses the trends that have made modernising backup and recovery an urgent priority. Click to download.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- CCAX Functional SupportQLD
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCUX LeadNSW
- CCSenior Technical Tibco Integration SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTUX Designer - more experience will be considered as SeniorAsia
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTJunior Digital DesignerNSW