This ESG Lab Validation report documents hands-on testing of today's virtual server data protection and identifies the market leaders. Download now to find out how each solution measured up against best practices in virtual data protection.
This ESG Lab Validation report documents hands-on testing of backup appliances, which offers advanced data protection for virtual and physical environments. Download now to find out about the out-of-the-box experience, ease of management, and cost-effectiveness of this all-in-one, integrated hardware and software solution.
Virtualisation continues to be one of the fastest growing trends in IT. With many companies experiencing success virtualising their test and development environments, the new frontier is now tier-1 applications. How do you ensure these business-critical workloads are highly protected and available? This session will review the risks and management challenges associated with virtualisation, and how to address these issues from two angles: protecting critical data and securing the virtual server environment.
There is a definite need for better data protection solutions in today’s enterprise data centres. The question is whether to continue with software-only backup and recovery solutions, or to make the move to a purpose-built backup appliance with de-duplication capabilities. This paper discusses the trends that have made modernising backup and recovery an urgent priority. Click to download.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTInternal Recruitment | $36phVIC
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTProgram Learning Capability Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectSA
- FTSystem Engineer - Level 2NSW
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC