Although residential Wi-Fi applications are a primary focus for these 802.11ac technologies, they will also have a considerable impact on enterprise wireless LANs (WLANs). Both increasing the wireless bandwidth in a cell and the trend towards multiple antennas will make it easier to provide seamless Wi-Fi coverage around physical obstructions, such as elevator shafts and stair wells. Download to learn more.
While corporations are issuing a growing array of wireless devices into the workplace, employees, partners and guests are also bringing in personal smartphones, tablets and laptops and expect to be able to connect them to the network seamlessly. Find out how your organisations can deliver high-performance applications, anywhere, on any device and over any access media.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCApplication Support Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCSSIS DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA