Although residential Wi-Fi applications are a primary focus for these 802.11ac technologies, they will also have a considerable impact on enterprise wireless LANs (WLANs). Both increasing the wireless bandwidth in a cell and the trend towards multiple antennas will make it easier to provide seamless Wi-Fi coverage around physical obstructions, such as elevator shafts and stair wells. Download to learn more.
While corporations are issuing a growing array of wireless devices into the workplace, employees, partners and guests are also bringing in personal smartphones, tablets and laptops and expect to be able to connect them to the network seamlessly. Find out how your organisations can deliver high-performance applications, anywhere, on any device and over any access media.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers
- Google clashes with Microsoft over Windows flaw disclosure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ DeveloperSA
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW