While corporations are issuing a growing array of wireless devices into the workplace, employees, partners and guests are also bringing in personal smartphones, tablets and laptops and expect to be able to connect them to the network seamlessly. Find out how your organisations can deliver high-performance applications, anywhere, on any device and over any access media.
Although residential Wi-Fi applications are a primary focus for these 802.11ac technologies, they will also have a considerable impact on enterprise wireless LANs (WLANs). Both increasing the wireless bandwidth in a cell and the trend towards multiple antennas will make it easier to provide seamless Wi-Fi coverage around physical obstructions, such as elevator shafts and stair wells. Download to learn more.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCAPS 5/6 Policy/Programme OfficerACT
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCPMO Analyst/Project AnalystNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- TPSharePoint ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCUI DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- CCHadoop Developer - Big DataNSW