As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA