As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Google's DeepMind A.I. can slash data center power use 40%
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW