As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Developer | Salesforce/JavaNSW
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementVIC