As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Google goes after SharePoint with new enterprise tools
- Here are 5 reasons Symantec is buying Blue Coat
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW