As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT