As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW