As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC