The need for robust datacentre security has never been greater, with CIOs having to account for budget constraints, cloud architectures and flat networks with fewer, natural ‘choke points.’ This whitepaper explores the best application delivery controller for building enterprise cloud networks.
This ESG whitepaper details how SMBs can get access to functional capabilities typically found in larger, enterprise-class arrays, but for an entry-level price. • When ESG surveyed 412 SMB IT and business professionals, only 18% of those surveyed cited that IT professionals are the technology decision makers • The need for advanced IT capabilities isn’t limited to big companies. Competent IT is an important philosophy for organisations of all sizes • SMBs and enterprise branch offices have less sophisticated operations and a smaller support staff, but they can still use technology to drive efficiencies
A lot of ICT outsourcing arrangements go off the rails, failing to achieve the financial objectives of one of the parties to the arrangement. This report discusses why ICT outsourcing arrangements rarely reduce the real costs for an outsourcing client without a significant change of scope or quality of service. • There are plenty of intangible benefits to be gained from outsourcing that don’t always translate into hard dollars • CFOs and CEOs may demand ICT cost reductions, and CIOs may be genuinely trying to meet these demands, but the underlying and real reason why companies go to outsourcing lies in other areas • This paper provides examples of how outsourcing ICT infrastructure can change the way you do business
Traditional backups are just too slow, inefficient and unreliable for the typical data centre of today. The data being protected is growing dramatically and backup windows are often shrinking. This whitepaper discusses how you can effectively manage your backups when IT budgets are flat.
IT departments have a huge opportunity to make their enterprises more agile, cost efficient and competitive by embracing the opportunities available through mobile devices and connectivity. Embracing mobility doesn't have to be complicated or costly - this report tells you how.
This whitepaper pushes mid-sized businesses to rethink what’s possible for their data storage and protection, explaining how to experience enterprise-class performance at an entry-level price point.
• A simple user interface can perform all block-and file-oriented operations • Advanced efficiency services, such as thin provisioning and file deduplication with compression, reduce initial capacity requirements by up to 50% • Continuous fault detection and self-healing ensure data stays correct and returns correctly so that data is recoverable and accessible throughout its lifecycle
Organisations of all shapes and sizes need a new approach to data protection that addresses the challenges of data growth, but IT budgets are not keeping pace with the escalating costs of supporting storage requirements. This whitepaper explores how securing and retrieving organisational data will need to be done more efficiently.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCPMO ManagerNSW