This whitepaper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support business demand with dynamic business agility.
The digital revolution continues to destroy firms that don’t anticipate market shifts quickly enough to leverage new opportunities and avoid new pitfalls. The need for business agility is driving the Agile movement in software development — and continuous improvement is at the heart of the movement. In this Forrester study, we look at the the intuitive and counter-intuitive data points surrounding the commonly held beliefs about the Agile development tenants that guide the day-to-day behaviour of development team members. Click to download.
Today’s enterprises are rapidly adopting desktop virtualisation as a means to reduce operating costs, enable workplace flexibility, increase business agility and bolster their information security and compliance posture. Actually realising these benefits, however, depends upon ensuring the security and availability of the virtual desktop infrastructure. Find out how you can not only preserves the benefits promised by virtual desktops, but how it can maximise them. Click to download!
This whitepaper looks at the challenges associated with traditional application management, reviews the benefits of on-demand application delivery and how on-demand app delivery by Citrix XenApp solves those challenges.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Top 30 AWS cloud services
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCJunior Support OfficerACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCProject managerACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW