In this whitepaper, we look at how new collaboration tools enable global executives to get more out of teams and make faster decisions. However, these teams feel restricted by outdated communication methods that lead to slower decision making and ultimately wasted time and money. Download to hear from the most enthusiastic adopters of collaboration tools and the benefits they have seen in their workplace.
In this paper, we will discuss how cloud-based services, predictive analytics, social media analytics, big data, and mobile computing are combining to take business intelligence beyond traditional boundaries and transform the way critical decisions are made. We will also highlight Information Builders’ solutions and share two use cases, which demonstrate how two organisations – a law enforcement agency and a retailer – might use available tools and technologies to tap into the wealth of information available.
In this paper, we explore the benefits of BI and analytics and provide key reasons why organisations should buy, not build, these capabilities into Saas applications: lower total cost of ownership (TCO), quick time to value (weeks, not months), and analytics capabilities that you pilot and price to quickly gauge user experience and potential. Read now.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - TelcoQLD
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW