In this whitepaper, we look at how new collaboration tools enable global executives to get more out of teams and make faster decisions. However, these teams feel restricted by outdated communication methods that lead to slower decision making and ultimately wasted time and money. Download to hear from the most enthusiastic adopters of collaboration tools and the benefits they have seen in their workplace.
In this paper, we will discuss how cloud-based services, predictive analytics, social media analytics, big data, and mobile computing are combining to take business intelligence beyond traditional boundaries and transform the way critical decisions are made. We will also highlight Information Builders’ solutions and share two use cases, which demonstrate how two organisations – a law enforcement agency and a retailer – might use available tools and technologies to tap into the wealth of information available.
In this paper, we explore the benefits of BI and analytics and provide key reasons why organisations should buy, not build, these capabilities into Saas applications: lower total cost of ownership (TCO), quick time to value (weeks, not months), and analytics capabilities that you pilot and price to quickly gauge user experience and potential. Read now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCPHP Developer | Network Specialist |VIC
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW