In this paper, we explore the benefits of BI and analytics and provide key reasons why organisations should buy, not build, these capabilities into Saas applications: lower total cost of ownership (TCO), quick time to value (weeks, not months), and analytics capabilities that you pilot and price to quickly gauge user experience and potential. Read now.
In this paper, we will discuss how cloud-based services, predictive analytics, social media analytics, big data, and mobile computing are combining to take business intelligence beyond traditional boundaries and transform the way critical decisions are made. We will also highlight Information Builders’ solutions and share two use cases, which demonstrate how two organisations – a law enforcement agency and a retailer – might use available tools and technologies to tap into the wealth of information available.
In this whitepaper, we look at how new collaboration tools enable global executives to get more out of teams and make faster decisions. However, these teams feel restricted by outdated communication methods that lead to slower decision making and ultimately wasted time and money. Download to hear from the most enthusiastic adopters of collaboration tools and the benefits they have seen in their workplace.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- FTSupport LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCSenior Android Developer (6 month contract)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC