In this paper, we explore the benefits of BI and analytics and provide key reasons why organisations should buy, not build, these capabilities into Saas applications: lower total cost of ownership (TCO), quick time to value (weeks, not months), and analytics capabilities that you pilot and price to quickly gauge user experience and potential. Read now.
In this paper, we will discuss how cloud-based services, predictive analytics, social media analytics, big data, and mobile computing are combining to take business intelligence beyond traditional boundaries and transform the way critical decisions are made. We will also highlight Information Builders’ solutions and share two use cases, which demonstrate how two organisations – a law enforcement agency and a retailer – might use available tools and technologies to tap into the wealth of information available.
In this whitepaper, we look at how new collaboration tools enable global executives to get more out of teams and make faster decisions. However, these teams feel restricted by outdated communication methods that lead to slower decision making and ultimately wasted time and money. Download to hear from the most enthusiastic adopters of collaboration tools and the benefits they have seen in their workplace.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- PTProject ManagersACT
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW