Clearswift’s SECURE Web and Email gateway security solutions are designed to accelerate the returns on your virtualisation strategy. Our award-‐winning web and email solutions consolidate existing multiple point security products and vendors into unified web and email solutions. Read more.
Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
As organisations compete and grow in a fast-paced global economy, a new set of business imperatives for success has evolved—solving complex problems quickly, effectively scaling partner interactions, growing customer relationships, and enabling agile innovation. These elements are critical to creating market differentiation and competitive advantage in today’s business landscape. Read more.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
Business processes define how the enterprise does business. Process types are many and can be described as human, system, document or decision based. These processes provide the backbone for business change and seizing business opportunity. It is often business critical process that differentiate one company for the next and provide strategic advantage. Read more.
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
Service-oriented architecture (SOA) has moved beyond hype to widespread acceptance as an IT strategy for delivering business value. If left unchecked, your inventory of SOA assets will become unmanageable; the reuse of services will diminish in favor of custom development; or even worse, modifications will be made to your existing services that break other business processes. This paper outlines the most compelling reasons for you to establish SOA governance within your organisation.
Changing markets, competitive pressures and evolving needs are placing increase pressure on IT to deliver greater flexibility and speed. Leading companies are adopting Service-Orientated Architecture (SOA) as a means of delivering on these requirements by overcoming the complexity of their application and IT environments. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia
- CCChange Analyst - BankingNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSAP Lumira ConsultantWA