With the challenges of sovereign debt, economic malaise, youth unemployment, resource scarcity, we may need to rethink and rebuild many of the organisations and industries that have served us well for decades, but have reached the end of their life cycles. In this report we discuss the new approaches in mass collaboration and how new innovations will change the face of today's workplace.
Whilst offices are still one of our most powerful collaboration tools available, global collaboration requires us to communicate wherever we happen to be using a host of other tools. In this whitepaper, we look at the future of business collaboration technologies and strategic orientation that leads to best practice.
People working together can achieve extraordinary things, yet when organisations are dispersed around the country, it can be challenging to bring people together to unlock their potential. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways in which a strong telepresence can enable people to work together in real time and accelerate decision making while saving time and improving working relationships. Click to download!
Because of the growing complexity of IT architecture, organisations need to think more strategically about their approach to license and asset management. In this whitepaper, we hear the insights from industry leaders and discuss five reasons why IT departments need a centralised, coordinated and proactive approach to license and asset management. Click to download!
This story is becoming frustratingly old. Cyber threats are continuously advancing in their adaptability speed, sophistication, and degree of stealthiness. At the same time, the exposed footprint is expanding. More business operations are moving online and end-user devices—corporate-issued and user-owned—are expanding in number and variety. A reasonable question asked by executives responsible for making decisions on their organisations’ security budgets is whether their money and resources are being spent wisely. Are their businesses buying and using the best mix of security technologies to meet their needs and obligations? Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC