People working together can achieve extraordinary things, yet when organisations are dispersed around the country, it can be challenging to bring people together to unlock their potential. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways in which a strong telepresence can enable people to work together in real time and accelerate decision making while saving time and improving working relationships. Click to download!
This story is becoming frustratingly old. Cyber threats are continuously advancing in their adaptability speed, sophistication, and degree of stealthiness. At the same time, the exposed footprint is expanding. More business operations are moving online and end-user devices—corporate-issued and user-owned—are expanding in number and variety. A reasonable question asked by executives responsible for making decisions on their organisations’ security budgets is whether their money and resources are being spent wisely. Are their businesses buying and using the best mix of security technologies to meet their needs and obligations? Read on.
Because of the growing complexity of IT architecture, organisations need to think more strategically about their approach to license and asset management. In this whitepaper, we hear the insights from industry leaders and discuss five reasons why IT departments need a centralised, coordinated and proactive approach to license and asset management. Click to download!
Whilst offices are still one of our most powerful collaboration tools available, global collaboration requires us to communicate wherever we happen to be using a host of other tools. In this whitepaper, we look at the future of business collaboration technologies and strategic orientation that leads to best practice.
With the challenges of sovereign debt, economic malaise, youth unemployment, resource scarcity, we may need to rethink and rebuild many of the organisations and industries that have served us well for decades, but have reached the end of their life cycles. In this report we discuss the new approaches in mass collaboration and how new innovations will change the face of today's workplace.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC