Highlights of this paper: Examine your costs and understand how a managed service can assist; Discover how a managed service can help your team become more strategic than tactical; Ensure your sourcing strategy is business driven; Place strong consideration on the maturity, accreditations and robust methodology of your provider; Understand the systems, processes, management, reporting and KPis to deliver your managed service. Read this whitepaper.
This overview of six of the CIO Executive Council’s most important pieces of intellectual capital represents the thought leadership of literally hundreds of global CIOs spanning over half a decade. It is intended to convey the Council’s position on the current and future CIO role and the value that IT should be creating for the enterprise. We hope that it offers the IT community an intriguing and comprehensive roadmap for continued success.
No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
In this case-study, find how a client and innovation focus can deliver a competitive advantage in future technology investments. In this company snapshot, we look at how strategies that demands not just hardware, software or services, but a combination of all three. Click to download.
The last 100 years have brought dramatic change for information technology. IT has moved from a specialised tool to become a pervasive influence on nearly every aspect of life.The IT industry has moved from vacuum tubes to the first programmable computers and far beyond. Today, as the planet becomes smarter and as interactive data proliferates, IT has become a part of the very fabric of business—and of the way we live our lives. Read more.
IT systems now play a pivotal role in helping leaders at financial institutions analyze, predict and manage risk. Around the world, throughout a broad range of industries and at organisations large and small, the trend is clear: IT is moving toward a role at the center of business success. Read more.
Today the IT systems we all depend on must adapt and perform in the face of constant change and growing complexity in the business environment. These factors place enormous strain on traditional computing models. Businesses must drive innovation and address new opportunities faster and better than ever before. IT must be able to meet new expectations—adapting to new requirements quickly, growing capabilities elastically, and still meeting basic reliability and affordability demands. Read more.
Business resilience management is the holistic management of the processes to help identify potential risks based on impacts that threaten an organisation. One of the most critical aspects of achieving business resilience, a strong BRM program, can help enable organisations to more rapidly adapt and respond to risks and opportunities in order to maintain continuous business operations, be a more trusted partner and enable growth. Read more.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
The current economic conditions and rapid changes in business environment require businesses to adapt quickly while reducing costs in the longer term. Companies, large and small, have embraced shared service infrastructure to gain competitive advantage. Mission-critical business processes and service components are used by a large number of internal and external applications, companies realise only a flexible and scalable shared service infrastructure will allow them to meet the demanding service levels required to compete in today’s business environment. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT