In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions.
· Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business
· IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies
· The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW