Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
In this whitepaper, IDC analyses the true return on investment for businesses using a consolidated approach to data protection, versus more siloed backup and archiving techniques. IDC conducted in-depth interviews with several organizations to gain insight into the realized benefits of an integrated data protection strategy, both in terms of cost savings and productivity.
Delivering more products, heightened quality and shortened customers with flawless execution and minimal business interruption defines your supply chain success. This report discusses a newly developed end-to-end solution with the right tools to efficiently procure, assemble, ship and deliver the goods your customers want, when they want them.
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
Modern trends in IT are changing how data centres are being designed and managed. Data centres continue to evolve from an environment based on physical servers and storage to one based on virtualization platforms. Data management solutions need to evolve and adapt to these shifts. This white paper discusses how new software can provide unprecedented scale and server consolidation capabilities in evolving a cloud based data centres, providing the automation, flexibility and scale needed to meet increasingly challenging business needs.
With the number of new and emerging security products being denoted by analysts as the “silver bullet” solution, it is critical to recognize that there are many authentication choices available on the market. In this whitepaper, we look at what organisations must consider before making a final selection, specially their user authentication needs, the threats targeting their business, their business objectives and the regulatory guidelines that impact their industry.
Running IT as a business always ranks at the top as the clear goal of both business and IT leadership. However if you ask a business executive and the CIO about how to accomplish this, you often get two different answers. In this IDG Research whitepaper, we examine the reasons behind these differing priorities and how best to bring the goals of IT and business together.
Organizations are more willing now than ever before to consider Cloud and SaaS ERP deployment models. As a growing company it is critical that you have a deployment model that best fits your requirements for cost, scalability and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at the increased willingness of organisations to consider the SaaS model for their ERP solutions; current ERP deployment statistics, and why SaaS may be attractive to smaller companies.
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- TPSharePoint SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnical ExpertNSW
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW