Organizations are more willing now than ever before to consider Cloud and SaaS ERP deployment models. As a growing company it is critical that you have a deployment model that best fits your requirements for cost, scalability and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at the increased willingness of organisations to consider the SaaS model for their ERP solutions; current ERP deployment statistics, and why SaaS may be attractive to smaller companies.
With the number of new and emerging security products being denoted by analysts as the “silver bullet” solution, it is critical to recognize that there are many authentication choices available on the market. In this whitepaper, we look at what organisations must consider before making a final selection, specially their user authentication needs, the threats targeting their business, their business objectives and the regulatory guidelines that impact their industry.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- Thanks to Facebook, voter registrations surge
- Google Photos begins creating animations from videos, gets smarter about fixing sideways pictures
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTData ScientistSA
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- FTWindows Server Engineer - multiple roles!ACT
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport LeadNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- FTMid Level Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Identity Access ManagementACT