This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
When IT organizations set up private cloud computing environments, it creates a new set of network monitoring challenges that traditional network management tools are unable to address. This white paper details how network management can go beyond just looking at the performance of individual nodes or components to providing holistic Business Service Monitoring (BSM) capabilities.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCHadoop Developer - Big DataNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateOther
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCSupport OfficerSA