This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
When IT organizations set up private cloud computing environments, it creates a new set of network monitoring challenges that traditional network management tools are unable to address. This white paper details how network management can go beyond just looking at the performance of individual nodes or components to providing holistic Business Service Monitoring (BSM) capabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC