Organizations are more willing now than ever before to consider Cloud and SaaS ERP deployment models. As a growing company it is critical that you have a deployment model that best fits your requirements for cost, scalability and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at the increased willingness of organisations to consider the SaaS model for their ERP solutions; current ERP deployment statistics, and why SaaS may be attractive to smaller companies.
While their critical business initiatives may vary, a standard set of objectives driving the need for automation has emerged as being best practice for organisations adopting IT process automation. In this whitepaper, we explore the top ten reasons why CIOs, managers, and production support teams are adopting IT process automation. Click for more!
Over the past few years, managing data centre environments has become one of the most costly functions of IT, with over 70% of budgets going toward the management of existing systems. While IT teams are under more pressure than ever to reduce costs and risks while delivering increasing value to the business, find out how to deliver on conflicting expectations. Click to Download!
Now that the dust has settled from the initial cloud excitement, IT's main task in delivering reliable services in a cost-effective way remains unchanged. However IT services are expected to consume services from in-house IT departments the same way they do from cloud providers - with their speed, agility and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at how others meet this demand. Click to download!
IT organizations around the globe are in search of technological solutions that address their increasingly complex business challenges. Many of these challenges have come from the need for instant gratification from highly mobile, interactive, and always-connected consumers and users. Organisations are transforming their traditional IT models into an optimal blend of private and public cloud services along with traditional IT to achieve greater organisational agility, flexibility, and cost-efficiency. Click to find out how!
As IT’s traditional role of providing infrastructure services is evolving to acting as a broker and consumer of other services from third-party cloud environments, IT performance will quickly result on delivering the right service from the right place at the right time. As IT can extend its existing premises-based best practice to external cloud providers, it can ensure that the process is done according to company policies with little disruption to existing operations. Click to find out more.
Just about everything is going mobile, in order to drive efficiency and generate more revenue. Importantly, mobile business apps and mobile enterprise apps have the potential to transform organisations. In this whitepaper, we discuss key mobile trends and analyses how financial services organisations must change their IT application development, testing, and management methodologies while extending their services to multi-client mobile environments and leveraging both Native and Mobile‑oriented Web apps. Click to download.
Whether you want to map directions, find a restaurant, look up your flight details, see where your next meeting is, or just check your email, chances are you do it on your smartphone. Just about everything is going mobile. Industries such as retail and financial services are going mobile to increase efficiency and generate more revenue. Mobile business apps and mobile enterprise apps have the potential to transform organisations. This whitepaper discusses key mobile trends and analyses how financial services organisations must change their IT application development, testing, monitoring, and management methodologies while extending their services to multi-client mobile environments, leveraging both Native and Mobile‑oriented Web apps. Read now.
According to analysts, by 2016 350 million employees will use smartphones at work and businesses will increase spending on mobile projects over 100% in the same time. Organisations demand new applications and more functionality delivered more quickly, and at a lower cost. Find out how to best reap the dividends of mobile applications, whilst maintaining functionality and the bottom line.
IT teams are constantly being asked to increase overall IT flexibility and business agility by incorporating emerging cloud technologies into their data centre architecture. The question is, how do you embed this elasticity whilst handling the increasingly unpredictable traffic load and maintain strict performance level agreements? Find out how to satisfy these often opposing goals within larger data centre infrastructure and increase capacity and performance as conditions dictate.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 1 Help Desk - Immediate Start!QLD
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC