Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
Gamification is used to motivate employees, create healthy competition among teams, generate buzz or social proof, and encourage customer loyalty, among other benefits. This whitepaper lists the top 25 examples of gamification to help spark creativity, collaboration and efficiency.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
The rapidly expanding field of Information Governance, encompassing all aspects policies, processes and controls of the effective management of information within an organisation, has at its heart a requirement to understand the information that is travelling within it in order to adequately protect it. In this whitepaper, we look at the next generation of Data Loss Prevention solutions, and how they operate within a set governance framework.
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Every year, 32 music graduates are selected from around the world by Southbank Sinfonia for public performance and professional development. Since investing in a strong telepresence, the organisation has been able to recruit musicians from New Zealand to Spain and dramatically reduce their travelling costs and their carbon footprint. Click to download!
In this whitepaper, we look at how new collaboration tools enable global executives to get more out of teams and make faster decisions. However, these teams feel restricted by outdated communication methods that lead to slower decision making and ultimately wasted time and money. Download to hear from the most enthusiastic adopters of collaboration tools and the benefits they have seen in their workplace.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Google's DeepMind A.I. can slash data center power use 40%
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW