This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs).
• Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCService Desk SMENSW
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperSA
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- TPICT Support Analyst (level 1 & 2)SA
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)SA
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW