This helpful infographic on mobile enterprise management (MEM) details the driving forces behind this new trend, as well important considerations regarding impact on cost, productivity and security. • Increasingly, the devices used for businesses are no longer company-owned, meaning an increase in necessary IT support • Companies are most interested in device management to alleviate security and compliance concerns • BYOD models benefit companies and end users with cost savings, choice, and to demonstrate progressiveness from IT staff
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. See why flexible, end-to-end security enables enterprises to speed adoption of transformative technologies for a competitive edge, why if employees feel that security policies impede productivity or encroach on personal data, they look for work-arounds and how integrated solutions that avoid overlapping functionality and streamline management can help organizations maintain tight security and ensure compliance.
Modern organizations are under intense pressure to provide accurate, reliable, and speedy financial information to business decision-makers. Furthermore, complying with global standards has become more of a headache than ever before.
How do you know if financial management in the cloud is right for you?
This data sheet takes an inside look at Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service, exploring key product features as well as financial management benefits your organization can realize quickly, including: Lower transaction processing costs and fewer data entry errors; Automated financial processing; Effective management control; Real-time visibility to financial results; Improved compliance; and more
Get everything you need to meet financial compliance and improve your bottom line.
Read this independent research report to learn how business managers around the world are using Cloud applications. Discover the top motivations for adopting the Cloud, the most common problems and recurring pitfalls; common barriers to Cloud application integration and the consequences of security breaches and compliance issues.
Due to a lack of consumer confidence and a subsequent drop in sales, all entities that handle credit cardholder information are being challenged to adopt more effective data protection measures. This paper provides information on available tools to help validate compliance with the latest version of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
Following the Big Data explosion, organizations are left grappling with how best to retain, access, discover and ultimately delete content in compliance with evolving regulations. Legal teams are now tasked with making accommodations for Big Data in the already expensive eDiscovery process. All this data can be a huge asset, but without a modern management strategy, it can also be a huge liability. This white paper demonstrates why an holistic approach to information management means big benefits in cost reduction and risk management for legal and compliance teams.
Power management techniques for reducing IT energy consumption can provide significant opportunities for operational cost savings and other business value. To maximise effectiveness in the data centre, however, a holistic approach must be employed that identifies, monitors, and addresses all applicable energy-consuming components. Utilising the appropriate tools, enterprises can overcome the most challenging inhibitors to implementing “green IT” initiatives. In this white paper, we explore the best approaches to developing, deploying, and managing an effective data centre power management solution.
Out-of-control data centres that lack reliability and proper security often result in systemic instances of lost productivity and operational cost overruns. By proactively enabling services for controlling access to the infrastructure and monitoring for activity, management decisions can be made to improve data centre services that more effectively meet organizational requirements. In this whitepaper, we compare data centre management products, which provide both access control and holistic monitoring services to ensure reliable, secure, and cost effective data centre implementations. Click to download!
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Apple's Plus plan pays off
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTRegional Sales ManagerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD