With more and more employees downloading free, consumer-grade apps to access work files from mobile devices, your enterprise may be at risk for a security breach. Learn the requirements to ensure mobile file sharing does not jeopardize your organization's data security or compliance mandates.
Out-of-control data centres that lack reliability and proper security often result in systemic instances of lost productivity and operational cost overruns. By proactively enabling services for controlling access to the infrastructure and monitoring for activity, management decisions can be made to improve data centre services that more effectively meet organizational requirements. In this whitepaper, we compare data centre management products, which provide both access control and holistic monitoring services to ensure reliable, secure, and cost effective data centre implementations. Click to download!
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. See why flexible, end-to-end security enables enterprises to speed adoption of transformative technologies for a competitive edge, why if employees feel that security policies impede productivity or encroach on personal data, they look for work-arounds and how integrated solutions that avoid overlapping functionality and streamline management can help organizations maintain tight security and ensure compliance.
Security “due diligence” can be reduced to the level prescribed by regulations such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is more common than ever. Unfortunately, the results of this flawed thinking include security breaches and other damaging events. Read on.
This audio whitepaper discusses these important issues and provides IT security and compliance professionals a roadmap and practical advice for implementing an approach to compliance that helps overcome these issues. Read on.
Increasing complexity in the data centre, including the rapid deployment of virtual servers, ever-expanding compliance requirements, and increasing amounts of sensitive data on mobile devices has put more strain on backup and recovery. Read on.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
Read this independent research report to learn how business managers around the world are using Cloud applications. Discover the top motivations for adopting the Cloud, the most common problems and recurring pitfalls; common barriers to Cloud application integration and the consequences of security breaches and compliance issues.
In this whitepaper, Strategy Analytics present their findings on the security and TCO of major mobile platforms. Find out what businesses can learn from the public sector about best practice in mobile enterprise management. Click to view.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers
- Google clashes with Microsoft over Windows flaw disclosure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Specialist - TelcoQLD
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC