This white paper details a number of best practices for migrating to from one IT solution to the next. These best practices, including establishing good governance, considering data externalisation and developing an effective communication plan are put to the test. Click to download
Your content is one of your most valuable assets, but the explosion of information makes content difficult to manage and poses risks and costs to the business. This whitepaper looks at the key business drivers for enterprise content management today. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD