Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
Despite spending many billions of dollars on Customer Relationship Management projects, poor customer service is still pervasive. Those projects that have succeeded have recognized the central role of a process-oriented approach. By understanding and supporting both the processes within the organization and those that exist between the fi rm and its customers, the enterprise can reduce costs, take agility to the next level, and at the same time, build truly effective relationships that customer’s value. (1) The net result is top line growth at the expense of competitors, all the while driving down costs. Read on.
Read here how Crazy John’s chose Sword Ciboodle to provide their contact centre and retail stores with a comprehensive and consistent view of all customer information across all service channels. Integration to more than 25 backend systems provide real-time payment processing at point of sale, and fully leverage existing technology investment. Operational dashboards optimise business decision making capability, giving management a dependable view of actual as well as pipeline sales. Driven by Sword Ciboodle’s agility, Crazy John’s can now add new mobile virtual network operator partners and uniquely branded and bundled product suites. Read on.
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
The information technology industry is undergoing a paradigm shift in the way computing resources are procured. Cloud computing is emerging as a key area of focus for CIOs and IT decision makers due to its ability to save costs, increase business agility and deliver IT in an on-demand manner. This paper provides insights into the adoption of cloud computing in Asia Pacific and the cloud implementation roadmap, as well as achieving cloud monitoring and service management through IT Management-as-a-Service.
Forbes Article: Oracle Sales Cloud is the Secret Sauce Behind Oracle's Success Read how Oracle Sales Cloud helped Oracle increase annual revenue to $37 billion.
Webcast Summary: Today’s consumers and B2B companies only want interactions that are relevant, personalized, and based on a customer’s situation and preferences. Companies that fail to provide relevant offers will be left behind.
This white paper describes the techniques and technologies that organizations should master on their way to management excellence.
From training worries to compatibility woes, fears of business disruption can spread when IT announces a Microsoft Office 2010 upgrade. Here's how IT can steer clear of four big upgrade mistakes. Read on.
In areas such as sales force automation and customer relationship management, cloud-based computing services have become the norm—and substantially improved the economics, capabilities and efficiencies customers have realised. Today, organisations can enjoy similarly substantial benefits by migrating their IT service management functions to a software-as-a-service model. This paper shows how Nimsoft Service Desk enables organisations to make the most of this opportunity.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC